* The Left Joystick Doesn’t Need Reset Device!!!But it is normal.
* When charging, please turn off the power switch of the helicopter.
* Charging with usb of computer! * We have updated the package to protect the helicopter better!! Please kindly note this,thanks
* Product Name: Syma W25 Mini RC Helicopter
* Material: plastic, electronic component
* Color: red, yellow
* Charging time: 40-60 minutes (via a USB cord)
* Built-in Li Poly batter: 3.7V 100 mAh
* Flying time: about 5 minutes
* Remote control distance: 10 meters
* Controller Battery: AA battery (not included)
* Ages: 6-14 years
* Function: Up/Down, Turn Left/Turn Right.
1x RC Helicopter
1x Remote Control
1x USB Charge Cable
1x Tail Blade
1x User Manual
1. To fly this helicopter you need to fully charge the battery and then switch the power switch to the on position on the side. This will turn on a bright white light under the nose of the helicopter.
2. Then you turn on the power switch on the remote control. There is a blue light that blinks for a couple seconds on the remote control until the helicopter and the remote control signals match.
3. Then the light goes solid blue. At this point you are ready to fly. You can hover the helicopter by pressing the up and down joystick. To move it side to side you press the left and right joystick. To land it you press the down joystick all the way down (this will stop the blades from spinning).